Saturday, April 22, 2017

Instagram Saturday: Birth

A couple days ago I received an email from Photobook Canada reminding me that the voucher I had purchased was about to expire. I had initially planned to make Claire a photobook for her birthday, but then had forgotten to collect all the photos from the past six years of her life to do so. Opps! I didn't want to waste the voucher so I decided to make a photo book from Levi's birth. I had meaning to put all the incredible images that Nancy had captured the day Levi was born, but hadn't gotten around to it. It took maybe about forty five minutes to make something that I will treasure forever.

I decided to share one of the images on Instagram. The caption reads:

"I finally got around to making a photo book of Levi's birth. It was the most challenging birth of my three children but incredible nonetheless. I loved bringing him into the world
 surrounded by my amazing team. I love that my children were able to witness the birth of their little brother. I love that I live in a country that allows women to choose where and how hey want to give birth. While I am finished having babies, I am honored to support women as they bring their babies into the world. #thejoysofbeingadoula#empoweredbirth#choices#rawrealimages#midwivesrock"




If you would like to see more images from that incredible day you can view them here.

No comments: