Thursday, February 16, 2017

Currently: February


Listening
to Sara Groves, Cademon's Call & Audrey Assad

Getting
excited about keeping bees this spring.

Trying
to track my macros before each meal, rather than adding them up at the end of the day

Feeling
sore

Trying
to remind myself that IT IS POSSIBLE to achieve my fitness goals

Thinking
about the quote "Don't give up what you want most in life for something you "think" you want now".

Eating
sautéed cabbage, zucchini and baked chicken breast

Inhaling
the scent of the tiger lilies (my favorite)

Saving
for another digital SLR (can't decide which one)

Failing
to catch up on project life (I am still in 2016)

Wearing
a black dress top from Winners, jeans from H&M and leaf earrings from Spring

Dreaming
about long days spent on our back deck

Making
time for journaling and prayer at 6:30am... unless my children wake up needy and cranky at 6:15..

Longing
for MORE grace and patience for my children

Attempting
to meal prep two days a week

Learning
how to say "no" to snacking after dinner.... its SOOOOO hard!

No comments: