Friday, January 27, 2017

Currently: January



Reminiscing
about the power and beauty of the waves in Hawaii

Wearing
a luxurious bathrobe my momma gave me for Christmas

Loving
my tanned skin

Planning
on listing Levi's crib and setting up a "big boy" bed for him
(his sleep sack no longer contains him)

Thinking
about  the First Nations and treaties after watching a documentary tonight

Drinking
Organic Bonne Nuit tea

Hoping
I will put my Christmas décor away tomorrow... it is only January 26th :0)

Wishing
that I hadn't accidently dropped my camera in Hawaii

Planning
on painting and selling some furniture so that I can save up for a new camera

Daydreaming
about my hopes and plans for this new year

Reading
"Grace Based Parenting" by Dr. Tim Kimmel and "The Book of Negros" by Lawrence Hill

Eating
a firm green pear

Dialoguing
about colonialism in Canada and all things Trump

De-junking
my girls closet and dresser (too many clothes)!!!

Realizing
how incredibly awkward I feel and look when am in front of a camera and how I need to work on that



No comments: