Sunday, June 19, 2016

These Days: June



Longing
to read "Raising Grateful Kids In An Entitled World" by Kirsten Welch.
She blogs over at We Are THAT Family"

Enjoying
the huge bouquet of hydrangea I picked the other day.

Wearing
salmon colored jeans from bootlegger, a white top with lacy cap sleeves from Winners, and a gold and pink necklace from Cayo.

Blog Loving
Ruffles and Light, Simply Rosie

Listening
 to anything by the band "Need To Breath".

Feeling
pretty proud of the fact that I canned 31 jars of cherries last week. Thanks for the help Jennifer!

 
Reading   

Planning
on being more prepared for our next camping trip
 
 Enjoying
planning myself a birthday party 

 
Daydreaming
about being a "proper" photographer someday and offering "life at home"  photo sessions 
 
Making
 lists and lists and lists

Eating
way too many cherries 

Struggling
to  hit my macros

Starting
to try carb cycling 

Thinking
 about what I want my life to look like and what I want to look like when I am 40

 
Attempting
 to stay on top of dishes with a broken dishwasher and children who eat nearly every hour.

 Watching
Downton Abby on Wednesday nights with a couple girlfriends

 

No comments: