Friday, April 1, 2016

These Days: March



Enjoying
  planning what to plant in our vegetable garden this year
(peacock beans, heirloom tomatoes and arugula are at the top of my list)

Wearing
powder blue shorts from bootlegger, a sunny yellow shirt ( I refer to as my daffodil top) from ZARA, a necklace I ordered off Etsy and a navy cardigan from a  thrift store

Feeling
knowledgeable enough to start beekeeping
 
Reading
I AM WOMAN: A Native Perspective  on Sociology and Feminism by Lee Maracle, A Case For Christ by Lee Strobel,  For Her Own Good: Two Centuries of the Expert's Advice to Women by Barbara Ehrenreich, Raising Godly Tomatoes by Elizabeth Krueger (reading this with a large grain of salt).

Planning to read
Parenting Is Your Highest Calling: and Eight Other Myths That Trap Us in Worry and Guilt by Leslie Leyland Fields
 
 Enjoying
the new outdoor lights I purchased at Costco the other day.
 
Daydreaming
about acreage and a HUGE garden

Making
Pillows for my outdoor couches

Eating
cottage cheese and berries

Listening
The Wondrous Cross by Christy Nockels and trying to learn how to play it on my guitar

Learning
How to spend time with my husband in the evening instead of obsessing about everything else I "should be doing".
  
Struggling
 to get to the gym more than twice a week
 
Starting
to plan Levi's 2nd birthday

Thinking
about an article I read in Macleans's Magazine entitled "Did Jesus REALLY Exist".
 
Attempting
to build a booty by working on my Gluteus Maximus muscles
 
Watching
The Expandable's  On HGTV
 




 

No comments: