Monday, September 7, 2015

These Days: September

 
Enjoying
wearing my Padraig slippers again

Listening
to Jesus Is_____. Music Project by Judah Smith on spotify.
If you only listen to one segment listen to # 3. It is POWERFUL!
 
Reading
Mere Christianity by C.S Lewis

Feeling
excited that I may have found two new running buddies
 
Learning
to reframe our bedtime routine so that it is something I look forward rather than dread.
 
Drinking
Pukka organic peppermint and licorice tea

Blog Loving
The Hippy Housewife
 
Struggling
to find time to be creative

Starting
round two of the insanity challenge I have been doing

Longing to read
"The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up" by Marie Kondo
& "Quiet Impact: How to be a Successful Introvert" by Slyvia Loehken
 
Loving
the fact that I am finally starting to see some definition in my arms and abdominals
 
Attempting
to wean Levi from nursing at night
 
Watching
Bachelor in Paradise (my guilty pleasure) and Tiny Houses on HGTV
   
Eating
loads of whole wheat wraps stuffed with avocados, peppers and fresh heirloom tomatoes from my garden
 
Trying
to make time to paint furniture in the evenings. I just picked up a brand spanking new can of  Annie Sloan"Napoleonic blue".

Waiting
for my beautiful tall leather Steve Madden boots to arrive

Dreaming
about the day my children will have a playroom again

Excited
that my girls went camping with Nathaniel this weekend
 



 

No comments: