Saturday, June 27, 2015

These days (June)


 

Reading
A old pile of magazines
(House and Home, Martha Stewart, Country Living)

Feeling
Optimistic
 
Learning
To love the "burn" when lifting weight
 
Enjoying
the armloads of kale that Nathaniel has bring bringing home from our garden across the road
 
Struggling
to find appropriate consequences for inappropriate behavior
(my children)

Starting
To play "dress up" again ( I recently bought a decent amount of new summer clothes)

Loving
my new shorts from Bootlegger
 
Attempting
to catch up on all my mending

Trying
To teach Levi sign language
(so far he knows "more" and "finished")
  
Eating
a lot of quinoa, veggies and lean protein
 
Trying
To go to bed by 10:00pm at night

Waiting
For the chance to go to Victoria so I can pick up the sling I bought off Mid Island Babywearers Marketplace

Dreaming
About the day Nathaniel and I will get to go on an overseas vacation with Heidi and Steinar Vage

Excited
that I finally found a cycling group
  
Loving
swimming in the refreshing Nanaimo River

 

No comments: