Thursday, October 30, 2014

Maternity Photo shoot!

It's no secret that I LOVE baby bumps. There is something about the fullness of a pregnant woman  that is beautiful and fascinating. While it is challenging to grow a human from scratch, I think that it a journey that should be celebrated and documented. 

Here are just a few photos from a session I had with Nancy Tait from Joyful Images. I am SO pleased how they turned out. 




In the past I have always been pregnant in the dead of winter, so it was nice to celebrate my belly in the sun!





While Nancy was photographing Nathaniel and the girls I snapped this photo of some of the apples Amelia collected. 


 While some people avoid the camera when they are pregnant, it is one of the few times when I feel confident in my skin.  






My little blond crew.








I bought this skirt ages ago from value village and it still sings to me, 









The girls didn't waste any time jumping in the ocean afterwards- fully dressed of course!


Nate and I happily watched from the beach  :0)


Levi's birth story coming soon! 




No comments: