Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My Momma


My Mamma is AMAZING!
 If I can be half the mother that she was and is to me, I would consider myself a success. She patient, hospitable, warm, outgoing, vivacious, goofy, and full of life. She has no trouble balancing a million things and always makes the people around her feel special. Above all, she is gracious and kind. Her life has not always been easy, but she has always made the best of every situation. She is resourceful is ways that continue to surprise me. She sews, bakes, throws incredible themed parties, decorates, renovates, and lavishes those around her with thoughtful gifts. She still dresses up like a bunny and hops around the yard at Easter,much  to the delight of her grandchildren. It is no surprise that my girls adore their "Oma".

No comments: