Sunday, June 8, 2014

Esperanza

A couple weeks ago I attended a ladies retreat at a glorious place called Esperanza. It is located on the west coast of BC and is only accessible by boat or float plane. 


I grew up in a community twenty minutes away called Tahsis. Our family often visited Esperanza and I spent many a golden summer there being either a camper or a councilor.



This was my travelling companion. 



After a twenty minute boat ride I arrived in Esperanza and was greeted by these wonderful ladies. Everyone was given a little box stuffed with goodies. 



I found a salmon berry!



Our itinerary for the weekend.


The staff did an incredible job making everyone feel special and pampered. 




I spent a great deal of time napping, reading, walking and taking pictures. 





We were treated to massages as well as many other spa worthy treatments. 


And there were delightful snacks each afternoon. 


Times of worship, fellowship and crafting. Check out this felted fox. I "attempted" to make cupcake.  



My sweet friend Heidi




No comments: