Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Project Life


For some time I have wanted to participate in something called project life. It is something that I have been familiar with for a few years and I have always loved the concept. Essentially it is a simplified approach to scrap booking that makes capturing everyday life more attainable. I started in January, and I am hopeful that I will continue doing it for a full year. While I enjoy blogging, I wanted something more concrete that reflects our day to day lives. Doing project life encourages me to live in the moment and notice all the little and big things that fill our days. The snowdrop clusters in our shade garden, Amelia's drawings, yummy food, activities with friends, highlights, ect....


I used my forty percent coupon at Michaels to buy a project life kit called 5th and frolic.
 
 
 I also purchased an album and a box of clear pages.
 
 
 

 

My cover page.
The photos on this particular page were taken by photographer Nancy Tait of Joyful Images.


Here are a few of my completed pages. They aren't completely finished, as they need a bit more journaling and some fun accents, but other than that, I love how easy the process is.




 
 


There you have it. Project Life.
 
Makes documenting life easy peasy!
















































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely Gorgeous.!!!!!