Saturday, March 29, 2014

It's a BOY!!!!!!!



I am so excited to announce that we are expecting a BOY! We are thrilled! I went for my ultrasound on Wednesday not expecting to find out the gender but hoping that the ultrasound technician would be able to  put it in the report for my midwife. After she finished the diagnostic portion of the ultrasound, she turned the screen so that I could see my baby. At one point I pointed at the screen and said "is that a penis"? When she nodded and said "it certainly looks like that to me", my heart leapt with joy! Nathaniel and I would have been happy to welcome another little girl into our family, but we are looking forward to the opportunity to raise a little man. We had decided before we got pregnant that this would be our last child regardless of the gender, so this was a treat.

Yippeee!!!!






2 comments:

Mrs. R said...

YEAH!!!!!! So excited! Hope for us and a girl!

Chris is a geek said...

We are so excited for you guys! I can not help but think that your children's birth order will be the same as you and your siblings. Cool.

~Caroline