Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Interview: Nicole K.

 

Tea or coffee
It depends on the day, but if I had to rank them in order of preference I would choose specialty cold coffees, tea, and then regular coffee.
 
I collect
Ornate frames and mirrors.
 Favorite City
Vancouver or San Francisco ( I can't decide).
 
 Spring or Fall
Spring because it means that summer is coming and everyone starts coming out of hibernation.
 
 Bloom of choice
 Roses.
 
Style icon
None, but I love vintage inspired prints.
 
Right now I am...
Looking forward to January when our family will be going to Africa for two months.
 
Longing for...
More time with my husband Tyler. He is working away right now and I miss him.
 
Most prized possession
My home because I am able to share it with people.
 
My Design Aesthetic
Vintage inspired with a modern twist as well as homey and comfortable.
 
Passionate About
Jesus and seeing Jesus inside people.
 









No comments: