Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I'm leaving on a jet plane....



In a matter of hours I will be boarding a ferry and heading to the mainland. A month ago my mother offered to take my sister and I on a trip. We both jumped at the opportunity and I crossed my fingers and sent my passport in for renewal. Nathaniel was able to get the time off and is looking forward to spending time quality time with the girls. (He just got back from a nine day trek across Canada with his brother). My bags are packed and I am ready to go. I won't even tell you how many pairs of shoes I am bringing and I fully intend to live in skirts and dresses the entire time. Only having to pack for one person (me) is rather thrilling. That being said, my suitcase is filled with chocolate, high heels, paper, books, camera and my bathing suit. I will finally have the opportunity to wear all of the clothing that has been languishing in my closet for years. I am even bringing along two of my favorite bridesmaids dresses for the formal sit down meals.

Adios!


 

No comments: