Thursday, March 7, 2013

Queen of unfinished projects

I don't know about you, but I am the queen of unfinished projects! I am horrified at the amount of half completed projects around me at any given time. In a glance, I notice the curtain rod that I have yet to spray paint, the side table that has only been partially waxed,  and the curtains that need to be lengthened (after a mishap in the dyer). Downstairs, in my craft rooms, are piles of unfinished albums, art, cards... (ect). I always have such grand ambitions, but rarely have the energy or enthusiasm to finish what I begin.

 I have , however, started working on the wardrobe album I began back in November. Spring is just around the corner and I am determined to wear all the skirts and dresses that have been languishing in my closet. I purchased this yellow sundress from a consignment store last summer, the cardigan  from Bootlegger two years ago and the shoes from superstore five years ago for 2.50. The necklace was purchased purchase from Old Navy last fall. Hopefully I will be able to compile a few more fun outfits for the season ahead.
 
 
I always have to laugh at the evidence of my children in these photos - from the plastic pear in the background to the mucky fingers all over the mirror.


 This blog has been helping me make the most of my wardrobe and is chalk full of inspirational outfits. I have started compiling my photos into an album I picked purchased at Home Sense.
 


 
Hope this inpsires you to play a little "dress up" in your closet and utilize those clothes that haven't seen the light of day in years.
 
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Mrs. R said...

Great idea and I love both the dresses! I'm a big fan of her blog too, great inspiration!