Thursday, March 7, 2013

Inspiration



I am one of those naughty people who is constantly tearing pages out of magazines in waiting rooms, and sometimes even the ones from the library. I know, I am terrible, but I know that they are  thrown out as soon as the calender year is up. I have started taking my camera with me wherever I go so that I am always able to capture images or ideas that inspire me. Needless to say, I have piles of beautiful, inspirational photos that my my heart sing. I usually plaster an entire room in my studio with images that make my heart swoon, but I decided to tape a few up on my kitchen cabinets the other day. Being surrounded by beautiful things brings me such joy.
 
(Pictures of a fridge painted with chalkboard paint, an old bicycle in front of a wisteria laden shed, a basket full of farm fresh eggs, a pergola covered in vines and vases full of spring blossoms.)

*Sigh*

 
What is inspiring you these days? 
 

No comments: