Friday, January 25, 2013

In the meantime...

I finally found Claire some gumboots. Now she can and ruminate in the mud and dash though puddles. Right now the girls LOVE walking along on logs, and old cement barriers. It has been so cold lately that we have not been able to spend much time outdoors before Claire starts melting. I look forward to the long, sunny days ahead. 

In the meantime we will continue....

Wearing fun mittens




Playing at the park


Climbing trees (armed with ponies of course)


Enjoying the harbour


Playing in the sand (bundled up)


Taking long walks on boardwalk


Visiting Family


Baking


Cuddling new family members


Enjoying God's creation



And just soaking in each precious moment....


1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hey Jocelyn,
Just swung by your blog to see if there was anything new and let you know that Ashleigh and I are cutting out felt hearts in preparation for some homemade Valentine's decor. We are thinking of making a couple of mobiles and a heart banner that Ashleigh insists be symmetrical. (I made one that was not and she was very dissapointed).

I'm thinking of you. In fact, I seem to think of you anytime I am creating things with felt. Your leaf banner that you made awhile back seems to come to mind and I know you create other things with felt as well.

Cute pictures by the way.

Take care!