Saturday, January 14, 2012

Project 365 (week 2)

January 8th: Getting out the door for a walk can be an ordeal. It takes an incredibly long time to get everyone suited up, find matching mittens, and get out the door without experiencing a meltdown. Today while I was putting on Claire's snowsuit, Amelia amused herself by playing in her daddy's work boots.



January 10th: Nathaniel's Grandmother has come to stay with us for two weeks. I am thankful that Amelia is enjoying her.



January 11th: Nathaniel took us out for a drive and showed us some cougar prints that he and Chester had found the previous day.




January 12th: I am really working hard at eating small, healthy portions and eating my meal slowly. I can hardly wait to step on the scale and see how much weight I have lost lost.



January 13th: Had a friend come and visit with her sweet baby girl. Claire wanted to maul her.



Jnauary 14th: It practically snowed all day today. Our christmas lights are still up as you can see.

No comments: