Wednesday, January 4, 2012

December Daily finally completed!

I finally finished my December daily Album last night while watching episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Some pages are more embellished than other pages, but for the most part I kept things simple. I plan on making a December Daily album every year. It is such a great way to capture all the excitement leading up to Christmas, the goodies we bake, the traditions we follow, the wrapping paper we use, our Christmas letter and card and favorite moments










































ad

2 comments:

Caroline said...

What a neat idea! I loved reading through each day!

The Stiffs said...

Beautiful book!! Your record of the month will be such a treasure to look back on in the future. Seeing this makes me think I could actually complete one too!!