Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas cards

It is usually about this time of year that I start thinking about our annual Christmas letter. Today I started playing around with photo shop and this is what I came up with so far......






I would love to have a picture of our family in the snow, but it is ridiculously cold here right now (easily -25 most days). We have been keeping the wood stove stocked around the clock and I pulled out our winter duvet yesterday. Our home is decked with pine boughs, lights, garlands and wreaths. I can hardly wait to set our tree up.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Jocelyn! Loving your posts lately! The one about spending time with your children, I agree with you, sometimes, we just need to not care about the mess and care about our kids. I go through phases where mess doesn't matter and when I just have to wash one last dish ;0)

We too have been decorating for Christmas. In fact, Ashleigh has made some decorations on her own with felt and we dropped by your blog to see how you hung the leaves that you made out of felt a little while ago;0) I should take some pictures, so you can see. Ah...so many ideas to blog about, so little time it seems ;0)

Take care!

p.s. I feel so spoiled with our weather. We have snow which I love, but the temperature hasn't seemed to drop below -9ºC yet. -25ºC for you! Brrrrr.

Våge Family Website said...

loving them!