Sunday, May 22, 2011

Loosing weight



Last week I decided it was a time to start working towards getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Whenever I need to loose some weight or eat healthier I use a website called sparkpeople.com. It is great for tracking calories and nutrition and helps me pay attention to portions. For the most part I eat healthfully, but I often eat too much. This week I measured my food, didn't eat after 8pm and I lost three pounds!!!!!! Hopefully within another month I will be back to my regular weight. I have been wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans since I gave birth to Claire, but they have been pretty tight and I wouldn't dare wear them without spanx. I am looking forward to starting a fitness regime, but the craziness of having two children has not permitted me to do so yet. I can't wait to start running on the trail behind my house.

No comments: