Friday, November 12, 2010

Remembering our first home.....



I am looking forward to buying a home again in the future. I have to admit that I have already started prowling mls.ca for listings in various communities we "could" be posted to. As I navigate the world of real estate and mortgages I can't help but remember our first "home" together. We bought at a great time, lived in it for two years, and then sold it at a fantastic profit. We put in some amazing hardwood floors, updated the kitchen appliances, painted the entire house, built a deck and installed a stone patio.







I doubt that we will be doing many improvements on our next home as we will have two little ones, but we would like to buy a fixer upper at some point. I love to envision a home's potential.

2 comments:

VĂ¥ge Family Website said...

i can't wait to visit you in your new home :D

Rachel said...

thats great that you guys were able to flip it and sell it for a profit. I look forward to doing that myself. Ive also been looking on mls for the past few months. Its always fun to see whats out there.

You guys had a great little first place! Do you miss it?