Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Interview


1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?

I love the early evening when the sun is just starting to set and everything is winding down for the day. I especially love this time of day in the summer because there are always dragonflies darting about, barbeque's cooking dinner and people watering their gardens.

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?

Um cheesecake, eclairs, and Cornish pastries. Hmmm yummy!


3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?


To be able to build my dream home by the ocean.

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?

The words that I "make up".

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?

Honestly, I have no idea. I am quite happy to live the life I have.

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?

Skilled pianist

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?

At the moment I have sights on Tuscany, Italy, France and Morocco.

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?

Probably folk, something alternative and acoustic.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?

Um - Pier 1 imports or IKEA!!!!!!

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?

Oh, most likely the 1800's (when Jane Austen lived). I love how they dressed, spoke and interacted with one another.


11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?

At the moment I think I would go for .... plum

12. If you were one of the seven dwarf's, which one would you be?(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)

I would have to say "happy" - although sleep deprivation has made me more like "grumpy" these days.


13. What's the last album you listened to?


Crystal Lewis - Hymns: my life ( took me back to some great memories with my friend in Esperanza)

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?

I sometimes have very immature tantrums.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I have lots of time, so I think I can fill this one in, lol.

1. I think I would have to agree, early evening is quite stunning to see the sun orange and glowing as it sets the trees, grass and everything around it on fire.
2. I would live off of east indian dishes such as lamb curry, butter chicken and sushi, negiri and miso.
3. I would wish to have lots of money saved up and have my beautiful character home all fixed up with every room decorated perfectly the way i like it and live in a cute place with lots to do. or travel everywhere with my family.
4. I guess for being naieve
5. I dont know for this one, i would be myself
6. To be a enterpreneur
7.I would go to Europe somewhere, greece, italy, anywhere that is stunning
8. I would sing jazz
9. I would spend it at a whole bunch of boutiques in new york city
10. As an aristicrat in the 1800's
11.I think either yellow, coral or turquois since they are my fave colors
12. Happy
13. The last album i listened to was mercy me.
14. I love vintage