Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spring!!!!



The sun feels so lovely and warm and I can't help but feel that Spring is coming. People keep saying that it is going to get cold again but I hope that it just keeps getting warmer. To celebrate Spring I made a shadow box and filled it with favorite bits of paper and spring inspired things. It was so fun and easy to make. Here are a few little detail shots.










Amelia's favorite book right now is about a butterfly so I thought it would be fun to create something that captured her childish fascination.

3 comments:

VĂ¥ge Family Website said...

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO SPECIAL!!!! You're amazing Jocelyn!

Rachel said...

oooh ooh ooh! I just love this shadow box you created! It is just lovely. So cute and colorful, it perfecty defines the spring time. Have fun with Amelia and your projects!

Caroline said...

Love this Jocelyn! You are so talented!

Miss you guys.

Take care,
Caroline