Sunday, March 15, 2009

Only days away now..



It has been a long time since I have written. I have been throughly enjoying resting, crafting, walking, visiting with friends, and spending quality time with my husband. I am due to give birth to a little girl in six days, but I think that it will take longer - perhaps 12 days. I am looking forward to becoming a mother, however I am in no rush. She will come when she is ready and by then, hopefully I will be ready as well. Today I decided to check the etsy.com site to peruse through the latest assortment of handmade items. These are a few of my favorite finds:

I like these slippers made from discarded sweaters.



This ruffled lace is also beautiful. I can think of a million uses for it.

2 comments:

VĂ¥ge Family Website said...

I'm thrilled for your days to come Joce. This is a once in a lifetime experience--your first time will never be like any other. I am so excited for you and Nate to meet your little girl in the next 6-12 days :) HURRAY!!!!!

The Stiffs said...

Nice to hear from you. I've been curious about how things are going. I hope you are feeling well and enjoying the down time now, soon every moment will be filled with newness and cuddling and getting acquainted. Can't wait to hear the announement....