Monday, February 9, 2009

Last week of work



I don't really have anything particularly interesting to write this evening, but I would like to blog nevertheless. I have one more week left before I go on maternity leave and I am looking forward to some rest before my baby arrives. This weekend I got a lot of sleep and I feel fantastic as a result, but I know that by the end of this work week I am going to feel exhausted again. I am really looking forward to having some special time with my husband before our lives are thrown into a tailspin. My husband has been taking such wonderful care of me these past few weeks while and I am looking forward to doing some special things for him.

Valentines day is just around the corner and My husband and I usually like to do something memorable but this year I feel like doing something more low key and inexpensive. In the past we have gone on a salsa cruise around the Vancouver harbour, have taken a camel safari in India, and gone out for a fancy five course meal. The most important part of Valentines day is the card.

No comments: